Leobody/LeobodyC5

The Simplicity Of Beauty, Wellness & My Lifestyle!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Quick Fit!

When I started my Youtube channel, the whole purpose was for two videos about the most frequently asked question that I get on a daily basis, online & in real life, my hair. Overtime I felt not only the urge to "be outside of the box" and provide various content but Youtube was a helpful outlet in my daily struggle to overcome the downside of being an Introvert.

*Note: I am in no way stating nor do I believe that being an Introvert is a bad thing since it has many good points when one comes to understand & accept it.

Now, I've always been involved in fitness & wellness for as long as I can remember. My parents were athletic in their youth, I was active as a child & have worked in the fitness & wellness industry as an adult. I live, breathe, eat & sleep fitness & wellness. For me it's equivalence is that of water & air. I need it to survive. Never being one to shy away from sharing simple lifestyle tips with others, I felt the need to add this content to my Youtube channel. Time, brainstorming, request from subscribers, & keeping it simple... Quick Fit!


No comments:

Post a Comment