Leobody/LeobodyC5

The Simplicity Of Beauty, Wellness & My Lifestyle!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Emotional Strength Training...




I learned at an early age that everyday won't be sunshine, won't be a storm either. The kaleidoscope of experiences in our lives will bring fourth many ranges of emotions that one must feel in order to learn & grow from it. For me it will always & forever will be a work in progress.

I'd like to share an excerpt from one of my most favorite books, A Woman's Book Of Strength by Karen Andes:

Meditation For The Fully Realized Woman~

"My body is my home, my home a shrine to life, comfortable, warm and rich with treasures. Mine is the scent of hot spices caught in a breeze, mine the laughter that wings through the door. I share myself only with those who honor me as I am and protect myself, my house and my time from invaders".


This book helps you begin & continue your transformation into a physically, mentally & emotionally fit person. Stay fabulous!


http://www.amazon.com/Womans-Book-Strength-Karen-Andes/dp/0399518991

No comments:

Post a Comment