Leobody/LeobodyC5

The Simplicity Of Beauty, Wellness & My Lifestyle!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Nails, Talons, Claws...






I get TONS of questions about my nails. Are they real? How long did it take you to grow them? What do you do?

First off, I must confess my addiction to nail polish. One of the simplest things to put a smile on your face is a nice coat of vibrant color on your nails. I'm not faithful to any brand but lover of darker hues, the cheap ones suit me just fine. The key is finding a really good base/top coat. As of lately I've been having fun with my nails; adding glitter, designs, etc. I'm no professional... the key word here is fun.

-Yes they are real. I don't particularly consider them to be very long seeing how I've worn them as long as 2" past my fingertips.
-Not sure of the nail growth time, I cut them off they grow right back.
-I do nothing special. The women on both my Mom & Dad side has naturally long nails, some much longer than mine so genetics MAY be a factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment