Leobody/LeobodyC5

The Simplicity Of Beauty, Wellness & My Lifestyle!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

There Is No Middle...





It's either yes or no, stop or go, good or bad, etc. As much as we all try to practice the concept of complexity, realistically everything is still black & white... no grey. Upbringing & opinions we form as adults play a huge factor in our belief system. I'm guilty of it at times so no glass house here BUT I've learned(& still learning) that doing such can have either a positive or negative impact on everyday decisions. Do I expect for others to tap into their Yin/Yang for a more balanced life? No. Do I wish that people would start letting other's be, not tell them how to live their life & stop pushing conformity? Yes. I also wish I was fifthly rich, excellent health for my loved ones among other stuff. I know for sure:

-That MOST people either like me or don't... no middle
-My moods are polar opposites... no middle

But my favorite season is Autumn, a combination of just the right amount of crisp coolness with a warm Sun.
So there IS a middle!

2 comments:

  1. I could not agree more. I wish that people were more accepting. I wish that I were more accepting and flexible. It's a process.

    ReplyDelete