Leobody/LeobodyC5

The Simplicity Of Beauty, Wellness & My Lifestyle!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Lace Lust!



First I must say that I'm pleasantly pleased with my latest addition. A vintage 1980's black sequin & beaded lace tux-style jacket.


My obsession with lace began at an early age. With the women in my family owning quite a few stunning pieces in their day, admiring the luxurious fabric adorned by my style icons Prince, Grace Jones, Denise Matthews, The Pointer Sisters & Stevie Nicks sent me right over the edge. While I'm sure there are plenty other lace clothing collectors that could undisputedly rival my lace wardrobe, I've come along quite well over time until now...

My must-have is the the ultimate THIGH HIGH LACE BOOTS!!!

Just like my most cherished pieces found their way into my life, I'm sure a pair of thigh high black lace boots will show up & wrap nicely around my long legs just waiting for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment