Leobody/LeobodyC5

The Simplicity Of Beauty, Wellness & My Lifestyle!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Vroom, Vroom...



I'll never forget my first crush. I was five years old. He had a sleek n' intimidating presence, intense sound & power. He belong to my Dad's friend....

an orange C3 1980 Corvette! I even got to drive him into the garage with my Dad's help of course.

Since then, Corvettes have always held a place in my heart. Along with Prince, Sheila E, Devo, Wonder Woman & other favorites as a child I had Vette posters on my wall. My Barbie dolls had two, a pink & silver one. Even though I've driven quite a few muscle/sports cars(a few Vettes too) over the years I was finally able to treat myself to an early Xmas present November 2007; a torch red C5 2004 Corvette just for me!

Just like any relationship, we have our ups & downs. He gets me from point A to B, surprisingly modest with gas at almost 30 miles per gallon, & I even share with the public my love by sporting a rhinestone Corvette bodysuit, t-shirt, keychain and part of my Youtube name; Leo(astrological sign) Body(fitness-minded) C5(Vette model.)

I'd like two more, a patent leather black C6 & silver C3 Corvette.... in a few years from now. At the moment I'm still enjoying this one.

BTW, if I were rich I'd challenge Jay Leno in a Vette collection & road race... just joking ;^)

2 comments: