Leobody/LeobodyC5

The Simplicity Of Beauty, Wellness & My Lifestyle!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Flexi-Rod Set...





My flexi-rod set on flat ironed hair before upcoming wash day.

As a few of you who saw the video wanted to know how I got it to last an extra day or two, I made slightly loose twist buns in the same format that I did for the flexi-rod set using jumbo bobby pins and covered with a satin bonnet. Just like in the video, use your fingers to divide the sections so that you won't have defined parts & keep the style more "free-flowing". Also, feel free to re-spray with water, setting lotion, apply a holding product of your choice or no product at all.





2 comments:

  1. I love this style and will try it the next time I flat iron my hair... next year lol... simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete