Leobody/LeobodyC5

The Simplicity Of Beauty, Wellness & My Lifestyle!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Little Black Dress...



Here's another goodie I found during my recent Atlanta visit. A vintage Scott McClintock black velvet with gold embellishment off the shoulder dress. New with original tag, I got it for $4. Although it's a vintage size 10, still too big... I seem to do fine with vintage 5/6 & some 7/8(I'm a modern size 2.)

Since I collect vintage Scott & Jessica McClintock/Gunne Sax dresses, jackets & blouses I bought it anyway and will have it altered to fit.

A few more of my August finds:

2 comments:

  1. I love vintage shopping. I used to intern for a vintage clothing company (funkyfannys.com) and I absolutely loved everything! I have so many cute items from them that I mix with my everyday outfits from silk scarves to 80's rompers. Your pick-ups are awesome!

    xoxo

    beautyandthestreet.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the beaded cocoon jacket!

    ReplyDelete