Leobody/LeobodyC5

The Simplicity Of Beauty, Wellness & My Lifestyle!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Vintage Travel Case



While in Atlanta for my birthday a few days ago, I of course made the usual rounds to my favorite thrift/consignment stores located in Smyrna, Roswell & West Georgia. My wonderful findings range from clothing items, bangles, hats & this vintage Jordache Travel Case. I already had a somewhat similar case but this one has more room for my must have weekend getaways & on-flight items, even my iPad!

Lookout for a fashion video soon displaying a few of the goodies :^)


Youtube.com/LeobodyC5

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty travel case! I would've accidentally overlooked it, I think, but it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. The key at a thrift store is to take extra time looking through things, you never know what gem you'll find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag. You always seem to find great vintage items.

    ReplyDelete