Leobody/LeobodyC5

The Simplicity Of Beauty, Wellness & My Lifestyle!

Sunday, June 23, 2013

You Got The Look.....






"Cousin Liza is like a sugar doughnut... all sweet on the outside & nothing but a big ole' empty hole in the middle!"

~Whitley Gilbert




Lookism. Along with racism, sexism, etc... another asinine form of ridiculous "ism".

Like most I was taught by my parents that ugly runs deep inside, never judge a book by it's cover. Over the years I've met plenty of what society deems as "beautiful-attractive" but once that person opens their mouth, they suddenly became VERY ugly. I don't judge nor do I choose friends based on looks. Everyone no matter what race, religion, culture or outer-presentation receives respect from me based on personality.

I do understand in some professions, speaking as a former model, lookism comes with the territory. Since we as humans cannot control the thought process of others, hopefully & I won't hold my breath, LOL, individuals stop admiring the gorgeously-wrapped packaging and take the time out to see what's really inside the box.


Besides a pleasant personality can put a sparkle in your eye & a nice wiggle in your strut... Kicks the MAC Cosmetics & killer stilettos up a notch.







6 comments:

  1. Preach, Ms. Leobody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to make a YouTube video....your fans miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool picture!! Miss your vids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm important2me00.
    You're so right. But also people who appear peaceful who never talk can also be the most unfoundedly miserable people you've ever met and they will take it out on you, because they know you thought you found peace. So unfortunately br comes wrapped in different packages. We can't pinpoint one from another. We have to be the peace we want to see because everybody's trying to tip the table over, when they see we're trying to achieve that peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to say bs not br. Plus I'm trying to follow you on Instagram :)

      Delete