Leobody/LeobodyC5

The Simplicity Of Beauty, Wellness & My Lifestyle!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Leo-Boobie...













1. When was your B.A?

August 2012.

2. Why?

Since age 17 I've always wanted a B.A due to having small breast for my frame. I'm 5'9" with very long 36" legs, broad shoulders & narrow hips that creates a capital letter "T" appearance, hahaha. I will say there is nothing wrong with smaller breast. Some women have VERY beautiful breast that are not large, just as not all larger breast are beautiful. Had my smaller breast been cute & not deflated/ miscellaneous looking I would have made peace with them & worked around fitting in certain clothing items.

I try to do the best I can when it comes to taking care of myself. I also like many women enjoy feeling good about the way I like to present my body & overall appearance. I have never looked down on those who wear wigs, extensions, makeup 24/7, had cosmetic surgery, etc. Quite a few people have mentioned since I have natural hair & nails why "fake-boobs"... what the hell? I wanted breast! My personal choice!

3. What kind of implants/cc's/incisions do you have?

I have Mentor Moderate-Plus Smooth Round Saline 550cc sub-glandular, periareolar incision.

4. Who was your surgeon?

Dr. David E. Kim of Beverly Hills,CA. He was one of the first doctors during my consult to listen to what I wanted, explain in full detail the possible outcome & is very highly skilled in his field.

There are wonderful doctors all over the world. There are also "quacks" out there too. If considering elective surgery DO YOUR RESEARCH! Make sure the doctor is board certified not only in cosmetic but plastic surgery as well. Also look at his work online, at his office & perhaps talk with a few of his patients. You want someone who also has an eye for detail & as a Woman of Color a surgeon who is qualified in working with ethnic skin to minimize scaring & choose the best incision site.

5. How was your recovery?

My recovery was quite well except for a reaction to my medication. I am allergic to ALL antibiotics & severely anaphylactic to a couple of them. I will break-down & use them IF I really have to and deal with the nasty side effects. This was the only thing that made my recovery difficult.

I was only in pain a few hours after my surgery. My discomfort was mostly due to tightness of my skin. Like other ladies I could not raise my arms above hip level but this got better each day. Sleeping upright on my back at 2 months is becoming somewhat of a nuisance since I have another month to do so. The one other irritant in my recovery was not being able to workout for 4 WEEKS & LIGHT-WEIGHTS ONLY when I was cleared to go back into the gym, UGH!!!! I'm pretty much back to my heavier workouts now, YES!!!! Massaging my breast have become easier since they are softer & not as tight & high as the first week.

6. Are you happy with your results & how do others feel about your B.A?

I'm VERY pleased with my results. This is what I wanted & was the best decision for me. As for others, I cannot live my life doing things to keep other people from complaining. Most of my life lot's of people have always had an improper opinion about me, my body, my preferences... I had to learn very early to ignore it. Those who are happy for me, I appreciate it. At the end of the day I have to be happy with the decisions that I make.

7. Can you still fit in your clothes?

Most of my clothing actually fits better & not loose at the top anymore. Blouses drape better, bikinis & bras fit sooooooooo much better now. I of course had to throw out bras & pack away corsets/bustiers(I collect them) and a few tops that had sculpted cups or firmly constructed had to go.

8. Any tips for anyone considering breast augmentation?

Along with research of doctors, the actual procedure, risk & realistic outcome, make sure this is something YOU truly within YOURSELF want. Not Boyfriend/Husband/Partner, not because your friends have them & most certainly not because you think people will like you more. Some women, including myself loose a few people after a B.A. This surgery isn't for everyone, especially if you have a major pre-existing health problems or autoimmune disorders since it may cause your body to detect a foreign object & become counterproductive. Also choosing a particular size is a personal choice & consider your lifestyle when doing so.




































5 comments:

  1. Ppl not in your situation will always have an opinion instead of focusing on their own lives. I think you look great. They look so natural and are such a good fit, it took me a few minutes to figure out what this post was about. I was like "Why is she talking about her Bachelor of Arts degree"? LOL! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful as always and they are absolutely fabulous on you. Keep on being you because no one can do it better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice darling.... The law requires you to get sailine the first time but in another 10yrs when you have them replaced (yes you must replace them every 10yrs) you can get silicone and go even bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies. The law you are talking about only refers to women under 22. You have to be at least 22 in the United States to receive silicone implants. Going with saline was a personal choice. I can revise at anytime after 6 months of the surgery for size change, silicone, etc if it is something I decide to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great and you glow from within. That's something that can't be bought or questioned.

    ReplyDelete