Leobody/LeobodyC5

The Simplicity Of Beauty, Wellness & My Lifestyle!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Leo-Boobie Part Deux: You Wear A What?

Sophia Loren and Jayne Mansfield


"People always ask me if they're mine. Yes, they are... all bought and paid for."


It's been a year and four months sine I had my B.A-- breast augmentation for those of you who aren't familiar with the shorten phrase.

In my previous post "Leo-Boobie" I go into great detail of my experience, why I did it, what happened, pre-post surgery stuff, etc. I got Mentor Mod Plus Saline Overs 550ccs. Now, since I had overs and didn't go under the muscle, I thought after 6 months they'd fully drop & that's it.

WRONG.

It literally took me a whole year before I saw my final result. I've been through so many bras due to size and shape changes: I was wearing comfortably a 36DD from the first 4- 11 months but the cup size felt way too small afterwards plus a 38DD band was way too wide so I went & got properly measured a second time-- FYI, Victoria Secret's isn't a good place for this. Go to Nordstrom's or Lord N' Taylor... any high end department store for proper measuring.

Also, like most plastic surgeons and fellow augmented ladies will tell you, just wait before shelling out a lot of money on bras. Very true. 

My results? A nice 34G/32H*

*Edit due to typo-- thanks to one of my readers for pointing it out.

3 comments:

  1. Hi hun, I used to be a Sr. Bra Fitter at a High End store.

    Are you 34G/32H or 34F/32G? I think you my have written the sizes incorrectly. When you go up a size in the band, you go down in the cup.

    The D cups go as follows.
    D
    DD = E
    DDD = F
    DDDD = G
    DDDDD = H and so on.

    On your body frame that really is not large as may sound to others who do not know the bra industry. Someone else hears these letters and flip out and assume that your boobs are to your knees and that is not so.

    I am glad your surgery was a success. I worked in the field for 5 years and know a lot about fitting and bra sites that carry atheletic bras and cute bras that fit the above sizes. If you need the info let me know, if you have not already done your research. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I was measured at both Nordstrom's & Lord N' Taylor, it was concluded by both measurings that I wear a solid 34G but in some bras I can also wear a 32H. Most women know even though two bras may be the same exact size, depending on the manufacture the bras may fit differently-- my experience with Natori is the cups are smaller that some other names out there. I tried on bras in both sizes and they worked just fine but of course it depends on who made it & the style.

    When your bra size is over the DD range when you have augmented breast, it get harder to find E/F/G+ cups in regular department stores. These sizes at times must be purchase at a high-end department store &/or online.

    Also, since you are very familiar with this area, real breast are shaped differently than augmented breast which are a somewhat perfect form-- be oval, round, tear-drop. Real breast are just fatty tissue, water & glands which varies from woman to woman due to body type, genetics, etc.

    I didn't go into shock when I found out my bra size but you'd be surprise at how many people think bras stop at a DD cup. I've found plenty of places to get my bras from now on, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope life is good your very missed on youtube hope you post soon

    ReplyDelete