Leobody/LeobodyC5

The Simplicity Of Beauty, Wellness & My Lifestyle!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Naked....


Nails ;^)

Since I get quite a few questions on if my nails are real often, I also get asked do I ever go without polish. Yes I do let my nails breath at times, only wearing a strengthening base coat like Sally Hansen Double Duty Base/Top Coat to prevent breakage. I buff, file, clean & massage my nails with vitamin E oil before applying color & when I'm not. As I mention in a previous post, my left thumb nail seen here is shorter due to it breaking a couple of weeks ago down to the nail base(talk about VERY painful & bloody) but it has grown since then.

This picture shows my nails right after a vitamin E massage and free of any base coat... just naked.

1 comment:

  1. My mom has nails like yours. They just grow. Mine are thin and weak. I keep them low.

    ReplyDelete