Leobody/LeobodyC5

The Simplicity Of Beauty, Wellness & My Lifestyle!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cooler Days, Early Nights: Look Of The Moment




Steampunk Nails

By now you all know of my love for all things Avant Garde; Victorian, lace, Art Deco & Steampunk. Inspired by a few online creations & my new pair of boots, a pair of patent leather Steampunk calf-highs I received for Xmas... I came up with this look. A sparkly black on all nails, gradient application(using a new eyeshadow sponge, much easier than a regular makeup sponge) of bronze & nail art(a gear & roman numerals) and rhinestones on my left index finger.




-Wet N' Wild Blackmail
-China Glaze In Awe Of Amber
-Sinful Colors Nail Art White
-Milani Nail Art Black Sketch
-Stripe Rite Nail Art Silver/Gold Glitter
-Cina Square Crystal Rhinestones
-Michael's Arts & Crafts Black Rhinestones

1 comment: