Leobody/LeobodyC5

The Simplicity Of Beauty, Wellness & My Lifestyle!

Monday, November 14, 2011

November D.I.Y Gems...





"Steampunk is a sub-genre of science fiction, fantasy, alternate history, and speculative fiction that came into prominence during the 1980s and early 1990's. It's influenced by & often adopts the style of the 19th century; futuristic innovations as Victorians may have envisioned them, based on a Victorian perspective on fashion, culture, architectural style, art, etc"~Wikipedia


My love for Steampunk, Victorian, Edwardian, Art Deco & the 80's is VERY much expressed in my clothing, home decor, entertainment, jewelry & lifestyle choices. Since my taste for certain items can be a bit "out there" I often choose to create things due to not finding what I fancy in stores or most of the time just to have unique, one of a kind pieces ;^)

Today I took a trip to Michael's Arts & Crafts(one of my favorite stores) picked up a few items & made a lovely Steampunk clip-on earlace, bracelet & cocktail ring set.


-Clock Pieces, Rhinestone Chain, Filigree Bracelet, Compass Charm, Ring Base, Adhesives Michael's Arts & Crafts
-Wings Old Pair Of Earrings
-Swarovski Crystals Craft-Cutter Clothing Item
-Tools From Home Toolbox

1 comment: