Leobody/LeobodyC5

The Simplicity Of Beauty, Wellness & My Lifestyle!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hey... Go Figure!





Those of you who subscribe to my Youtube channel know that I did an NPC Figure contest April 14, 2012.

I trained for pretty much twelve months. A long damn time considering most Bikini/Figure/Fitness/Physique/Bodybuilding competitors start their road to competition a few months out. I not only took that long due to being VERY naturally thin(75% ectomorph/25% mesomorph) but dealing with the inconveniences of life I've seem to run into since moving to L.A.

By no means was it easy, I'd be lying if I said it was. Although I'm an avid weightlifter & have been for many years, pumping iron to put on MORE muscle and just the change in my workouts along with getting in 6-8 meals everyday was a shock to my system physically, emotionally & mentally. I actually prepared for a IFBB Fitness competition years ago but was halted due to a near death health crisis.

Through bad weather, my Vette transmission replacement, MAJOR stress in my personal life, little to no support, extreme fatigue, sore muscles, two small injuries, firing a trainer, backing out of two contest, getting sick one week out losing LOT'S of body mass, first time competition nervousness & a MAJOR argument over the phone while adjusting my number button right before I got in line to walk out on stage...

That Saturday I didn't care if I won or where I placed because it was a miracle for me just to have my ass in my suit up on that stage!



You know what? After all of that..... I WILL COMPETE AGAIN ;^)

4 comments:

  1. Of course you'll compete again. You are a strong Leo woman who can do anything! Besides you have the support of your subscribers who appreciate everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing and it's great to hear you'll be competing again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang girl you look GREAT congratulations on competing you put in some hard work and it shows!

    ReplyDelete